Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Special Interest


Not what is the best thing I can do under the circumstances, but what is the best thing I can do?

Not what is the best thing everyone I know can do under the circumstances, but what is the best thing everyone I know can do?

Not what is the best thing everyone I don’t even know all over the planet can do under the circumstances, but what is the best thing everyone I don’t even know can do?

-----------------------

Well, what is it?

What is it that lets us operate independent of circumstances?

What is it that lets us contribute the best we have to offer?

What is it that provides a place and opportunity for us to contribute our best?

Well, in thinking about it, what I can come up with is desire.

The desire to contribute something of value.

The desire to contribute it regardless of circumstances.

The desire that puts us in communication with those who desire what we have.

What I desire to contribute to is a world of consideration for everyone.

With that consideration, selfishness and special interests go out the window.

I have a special interest.

My special interest is in seeing that everyone is living under universal laws of consideration, kindness, compassion, imagination and invention which will most surely yield abundance.

Is this possible?

Will you join me?

Yes.

This is my desire.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment