Monday, December 12, 2011

Down Deep Peace



I am not sure how to breathe today.

I feel very unsure on the surface, but I feel very sure and peaceful down deep.

The deep is my foundation.

Only the surface is getting ready to erupt.

When it showers down, there will be consistent peace.

I will breathe into that.
--------------------

My first deep breath of inspiration is for myself, that I will remain aware of the deep peace through all the disruptions.

My second deep breath of inspiration is for everyone I know, that they will remain aware of the deep peace through all the disruptions.

My third deep breathe of inspiration is for all the people I don’t even know, all over all the earth, that they, too, will remain aware of the deep peace through all the disruptions.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment