Monday, December 5, 2011

Calm Returns

I am so grateful to return to my calm center.

Everyone I know is so grateful to return to their calm center.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so grateful to return to their calm center.
------------------

I had found a way to remain calm when facing certain disturbing issues.

I was making excellent progress every time I thought about them towards resolution.

I decided to listen to what others had to say on the matter and received a litany of discouraging opinions.

I even misplaced some files relating to the issues and could not find them.

Finally, I reached out for help to an advisor.

I was reminded of my rights and told which steps to take to protect myself.

The next time I approached my work on those issues, I was able to do so with the calm knowledge of my rights.

I proceeded to take care of them.

As the calm was reestablished in my thought, it was reestablished in my environment.

The files turned up.

I was able to note the excellent progress I am making.

I have now returned to my now familiar calm center and know how to stay there.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment