Saturday, December 31, 2011

Confident individuality



I am breathing in the confidence of individuality for myself.

I am breathing in the confidence of individuality for all the people I know.

I am breathing in the confidence of individuality for all the people I don’t even know all over the planet.

-------------------

Individuality is what we each have to contribute to our world.

We can be confident that no one else has our individuality.

We each look at things from a unique perspective.

Without our individuality, the world would not be complete.

With it, our world is greatly enriched.

Be confident when new and unusual ideas come to you.

It is your purpose to express them.

They will benefit and bless all who come in contact with them and with you.

You will inspire them and be blessed in return.

It is what individuality is for.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment