Friday, March 22, 2013

My Day of Harmony

Today is my day of harmony.

Today is a day of harmony for everyone I know.

Today is a day of harmony for everyone I don’t even know all over the planet.

-------------------

My harmonious day is based on what I know from within to be true.

I know that all my resources come from within.

They show up as I need them and as I become conscious of them.

My needs coincide with what others have to offer.

What I have to offer coincides with what others need.

When I tune in to my greatest gifts and express them, they attract those who are ready for them.

When I listen for my direction, I am led to follow the steps that are most beneficial for my growth and development.

I always have what is most important to me.

My path is a bright light.

All who can benefit from what I have to offer, see me.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment