Thursday, March 14, 2013

Love Around Me

My first deep breath of inspiration for myself is that I see the love around me.

My second deep breath of inspiration for all the people I know is that they see the love around them.

My third deep breath of inspiration for all the people I don’t even know all over the planet is that they see the love around them.
---------------------

Sometimes I am so focused on the past that I do not see the present.

Sometimes, the pain of the past is so intense, that I forget that I am in a new place.

So, now I am remembering all the wonderful and good experiences, both from the past and from the present that have put me where I am today.

There are simple things.

There are birds chirping outside.

It is a beautiful, sunshiny day.

I have the most wonderful husband in the world.

Thank goodness he and I have had the time and opportunity now that our many children are on their own, to discover aspects of each other we have never known.

Thank goodness we have had the opportunity to unravel and address past issues that were always under the surface.

Thank goodness for all the solutions and the patience to search them out.

Thank goodness for the opportunity to let all the good ideas we have talked and talked about begin to take shape.

I am so grateful for the love all around us and I know that others will find that love all around them as they remain true to what is important to them and give it time to find its own path.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment