Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When I Live With Integrity



I am governed from within by my integrity.

Everyone I know is governed from within by their integrity.

All the people I don’t even know, all over the planet, are governed from within by their integrity.

--------------------------

Deep down, I feel the right things to do.

The right things always have far-reaching blessings for everyone.

No one is deprived by the right thing to do.

All work together harmoniously when the right thing is provided.

I love the strength of my community working with integrity.

I love the progress for everyone when we all work with integrity.

I feel good that no one is left out when we work with integrity.

I appreciate that everyone is valued when we work with integrity.

We have so much respect for one another when we embody integrity.

Integrity leads us to do excellent work.

Integrity leads us to do as much as we can.

Integrity has nothing to do with minimums.

Integrity is good quality thinking, good quality design, good quality materials, good quality action.

Integrity gives satisfaction to everyone and lets us get on with higher and higher living and thinking.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment