Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Feeling of Peace



I am so happy to find many sources of peace in my life.

Everyone I know is so happy to find many sources of peace in their life.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so happy to find many sources of peace in their lives.

-----------------------
When I wake up, I know how to go to a source of peace.

I can take a deep breath and look outside at the sunshine.

I like the way the leaves reflect the brightness and how it contrasts with the shadow.

I can look at interesting surroundings and projects that make me happy.

I can take little steps on many of them.

I like the feeling of accomplishing little things.

One day, they will be big things.

I like the feeling of being surrounding by lots of books with wonderful ideas.

I like the feeling of learning new skills.

I have a lot of freedom to learn.

I like learning how to stay focused on what brings me peace and joy and happiness.

I like sharing that feeling for all who come into my thought.

I like the presence of peace which I bring into the atmosphere.

It affects those around me.

I send it out to everyone.

I like seeing how it affects them, too.

Peace is for all of us, in every way.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment