Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tools for Solutions



My first deep breath is a thought of inspiration for myself, that I have all the tools I need to solve any of my problems.

My second deep breath is a thought of inspiration for everyone I know, that they have all the tools they need to solve any of their problems.

My third deep breath is a thought of inspiration for everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, that they have all the tools they need to solve any of their problems.

-------------------
The problems which come to us are not here to condemn us to a life of slavery to their limitations.

Those problems are the key to the solutions that the world is looking for.

When the problems become intolerable to you, you will begin working to solve them.

As you solve them for yourself, you are putting their solutions into a pool of information for those who have not yet reached a solution for themselves.

As the solutions add up, more and more people will have access to them.

Everyone’s drip-drop of solution will keep raising the standards of behavior to one another.

When we have an overflow, we will have peace and compassion and unselfish service one to another in every possible way in all the world.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment