Friday, February 24, 2012

Community Value


I am happy to be here contributing what I can.

Everyone I know is happy to be here contributing what they can.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is happy to be here contributing what they can.
--------------------

When we each contribute what we can, we are contributing to our community.

We all have gifts which help enrich our community.

When we all value ourselves and what we give, our community will be enriched.

We we, as a community, value each and everyone in it, we will help them value themselves.

This is the way a community builds and enriches itself.

This attracts others of like mind and the community builds in terms of valuing everyone in it.

That is the kind of community I value.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment