Friday, January 6, 2012

Care



My first deep breath of inspiration is a thought for myself, that I am cared for.

My second deep breath of inspiration is a thought for all the people that I know, that they are cared for.

My third deep breath of inspiration is a thought for all the people that I don’t even know all over the planet, that they are cared for.

------------------

We are all precious.

There is nothing that one person deserves more than another person.

Some people have more tools and skills and resources than other people, but we are all precious.

What have we within that we can release?

The first thought is care.

We can all care for someone in some small way.

When we release that care to someone else, there is room for something to come back to us.

The more we release what we have to share, the more room we create within ourselves  for it to return.

Soon, when we are looking at all the different ways we can release our resources, we have a flow, and we find that we, too, are cared for.

It is a practice of release.

Then resources are released toward us, too.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment