Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I Choose

I feel the calm I choose to generate around myself and what I do.

Everyone I know feels the calm they choose to generate around what they do.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet, feels the calm they choose to generate around what they do.

----------------

I see and feel the attempted intrusions, but with great discipline, I am choosing to respond only to what keeps me on my path.

There are many distractions at work, either for their own ends, or because they do not know how to maintain control for themselves.

I choose to listen to my inner guidance, trust it completely, and be directed by my highest nature.

I am bringing into my life what I think about and value the most, calm, inspired direction and those who share that priority with me.

There is no futile inevitability.

Listen more deeply.

Take a different path.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment