Sunday, September 11, 2011

Practice of Peace

I am aware of the deep peace within and all around me.

Everyone I know is aware of the deep peace within and all around them.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is aware of the deep peace within and all around them.

===============

In recent years, I have made a concerted effort to find and practice peace.

It has been a very difficult challenge not to get mad or upset or be disturbed by things.

However, it has been most important to learn not react or to be distracted by those other things.

It has been most important to discover my source of peace and to keep practicing it.

I have learned to apply myself and to see peace whenever I became conscious of the need.

It is more and more needful each day to be the peace I want to see.

And I am finding those of like mind who are attracted to peace.

This is my goal for all of us.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment