Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Practice of Light


 

I am pure light.

Everyone I know is pure light.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is pure light.
-------------------
Because everything I do is in light and is the result of the Light, I do not worry about anything I hear on the news.

Because we are all so full of light, we feel the marvelous workings of a harmonious plan.

Because we are all working in this harmonious plan, we feel the breath and inspiration of that work.

We dilute the worry around us with our pure breath and light.

Our harmony keeps spreading out enveloping all who walk in the world.

Our vapors of harmony spread into the atmosphere and all we breath is harmony.

No predator, no dissatisfaction, no lost element of peace can live in our harmony.

All becomes harmony by our all-giving practice.

We are surrounded by light and we practice harmony.

All of us.

There is no other practice.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment